ACS Meeting Monday 9/13 at 7:30 , MSYC and other reminders

MSSA Commodore

Sep 10, 2021, 12:40:19 PM9/10/21
to Mount Sinai Sailing Association
Hello MSSA!

Reminders!  (Am I being as annoying as Mark was?)

1. We have a meeting on Monday, September 13th, 7:30 PM at MSYC.  Please come down and help us finalize all the details!

2. Please contact me if you have gathered any donations for the raffles and silent auction.  I need to finalize the design of our sponsorship flyer this weekend in order to have it ready in time!

3. Consider setting up your gofundme team or donating to a team that is already established.  Use this link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/mssa-acs-regatta-2021.
Remember to scroll down on the donate page until you see the "referred by" drop down menu if you want to donate to a specific team.  Email Dave at sai...@gmail.com if you would like to have your own team!  Refer to previous emails I have sent or contact me if you'd like more specific instructions.

4.  Don't wait to send in your Captain's Pack, payment and entry forms.  I am still missing some!

5. It is not too late to race!  But we are getting close to when we need to know if you are going to join us on the course.  Please let us know ASAP so we can have you set up in the proper division!

That's it for now!  Have a great weekend and see you on Monday!!!

Jennifer Hegreness

MSSA Commodore

s/v Mood Music

comm...@mssa.org

Scott Gerber

Sep 10, 2021, 1:01:43 PM9/10/21
to comm...@mssa.org, Mount Sinai Sailing Association
Hello, Im happy to donate a 30 minute ride over Fire Island in my
1946 Piper J3 Cub antique airplane to be raffeled off for one person. Its a two seater aircraft.

Best Regards,
Scotty&Karen
SV Apogee

Scott R Gerber
General Manager
Northeast Airpark
Northeast Aviation Fuel
135 Dawn Drive
Brookhaven Calabro Airport
Shirley NY 11967
Unicom 122.85
Northeastairpark.com

On Sep 10, 2021, at 12:40 PM, MSSA Commodore <comm...@mssa.org> wrote:

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---

MSSA Commodore

Sep 10, 2021, 1:22:01 PM9/10/21
to Scott Gerber, Mount Sinai Sailing Association
Wow that's fantastic!  Thank you so much!   I am loving the different  prizes we are coming up with this year!!!

Do you have a certificate or voucher to hand to the winner?  If not I will be happy to create one.  Just let me know what should be on the certificate!

Again, Many thanks!!!!

Jennifer Hegreness

MSSA Commodore

s/v Mood Music