Fwd: American Cancer Society Regatta JoAnn Cup

MICHAEL SAWKA

Sep 9, 2021, 10:05:42 PM9/9/21
to MSSA E-Mail List

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: MICHAEL SAWKA <mike...@aol.com>
Date: September 9, 2021 at 22:04:31 EDT
To: Heather Cell <heath...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: American Cancer Society Regatta JoAnn Cup

I think this works.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: MICHAEL SAWKA <mike...@aol.com>
Date: September 9, 2021 at 21:58:58 EDT
To: mike...@aol.com
Subject: American Cancer Society Regatta JoAnn Cup

JoAnn was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, sister, educator, and friend. She was also an avid sailor, who spent much of every summer for over 30 years sailing with the Mount Sinai Sailing Association with her husband Mike. Sadly we lost JoAnn to pancreatic cancer in February 2016. In order to honor her love of sailing, and give hope to others living with cancer, we are once again sponsoring the JoAnn Cup for best Spinnaker Yacht Performance in the 40th American Cancer Society Race. Please help us keep JoAnn's memory alive by donating any amount you feel comfortable. Every dollar counts toward research and treatment!

Click the link below to donate b

https://gofund.me/61a840ac
Sent from my iPhone

MICHAEL SAWKA

Sep 9, 2021, 11:55:52 PM9/9/21
to 'MICHAEL SAWKA' via Mt Sinai Sailing Association
Working on it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2021, at 22:31, 'MICHAEL SAWKA' via Mt Sinai Sailing Association <ms...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: MICHAEL SAWKA <mike...@aol.com>
Date: September 9, 2021 at 22:04:31 EDT
To: Heather Cell <heath...@gmail.com>

I think this works.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: MICHAEL SAWKA <mike...@aol.com>
Date: September 9, 2021 at 21:58:58 EDT
To: mike...@aol.com

<371C1640-C520-4DA3-875A-4F1F392675FC.png>