Wanted: Snatch Block

Doug Davies

Sep 3, 2021, 11:41:32 AM9/3/21
to ms...@googlegroups.com
Hello all MSSA members.  Do any of you happen to have a snatch block that you no longer need that's in good working order?  If so I'd like to purchase it if it's adequately sized for a 33' boat with a genoa that's approximately 300 sq. ft. Please respond ASAP if you're interested.

Thanks,
Doug Davies
S/V Gypsy Moon

Michael Belanich

Sep 3, 2021, 12:12:10 PM9/3/21
to do...@thedavies.us, MSSA
Try Marine Consignment of Long Island
30-B Carlough Rd. Bohemia, NY 11716

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---

cmarine526

Sep 3, 2021, 12:40:31 PM9/3/21
to do...@thedavies.us, ms...@googlegroups.com

Doug, I'm not sure if this would work. If so, its yours . It is a South Coast. I have no idea of capacities though, or if it's right style.  Curt Polly. S/V Heaven Sent

Sent from my Galaxy