MSSA Meeting Monday May 2, 2022

MSSA Secretary

Apr 28, 2022, 3:09:52 PM4/28/22
to MSSA
Hi Everyone,

The Commodore's Reception will be held Monday at 7:30 PM at the MSYC. The yearbooks will be distributed. Come on down for the last general meeting before the sailing season starts!

MSSA Vice Commodore

May 2, 2022, 2:49:52 PM5/2/22
to mssase...@mssa.org, MSSA
Hello,

I hope to see everyone tonight.
I will bring any racing tags or trophies that I have.

Barry

Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 3:09 PM MSSA Secretary <mssase...@mssa.org> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

The Commodore's Reception will be held Monday at 7:30 PM at the MSYC. The yearbooks will be distributed. Come on down for the last general meeting before the sailing season starts!

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---

Doug Davies

May 2, 2022, 4:52:25 PM5/2/22
to MSSA Vice Commodore, mssase...@mssa.org, MSSA
Hi Barry,

Although I plan to attend tonight I will be wearing a mask.  And suggest and hope that everyone else does too, sorry.  If you aren't already aware, the Port Jefferson YC had a Commodore's reception on Saturday April 23rd.  No one was wearing a mask.  Yeah, we thought we were past that.  Unfortunately, as a result, at least 22 Club members tested positive for COVID soon thereafter.  Most had been vaccinated, boosted and some even had COVID previously. I would hate for tonight's gathering to be the next super-spreader event.  A little caution is warranted, especially for those who are most vulnerable.  How about we all mask up again to be safer?

Doug Davies