Racing Updates

1 view

MSSA Vice Commodore

May 19, 2023, 12:22:15 PM5/19/23
to MSSA
Hello MSSA Members,

All MSSA Club marks and moorings are in the water and on station.
Note that some marks have new names. See the yearbook or MSSA.ORG for a complete description. You can download all of the marks from MSSA.ORG

Barrister Cup Information:
The race will start at 1000 Saturday. I will be the RO. At 1000 I will start a 5 minute countdown, with boats crossing the line at 1005
The weather forecast is for rain and a front coming through sometime in the afternoon. Based on that, my suggested course would be
M L J S. All marks to starboard. This is around 14nm.

Contact me with any questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Barry

Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore