MSSA Race Marks Party

3 просмотра

MSSA Vice Commodore

не прочитано,
14 апр. 2022 г., 10:48:0814.04.2022
– MSSA
Hello MSSA members,

Please come down to Oldmans Boatyard on Sunday, April 24 to help YOUR club prepare the Race Marks and Club Moorings for the 2022 season.

Here is what I wrote last year (which is still true this year)

Please come down and help your club. Tasks include cleaning and painting the race marks and club moorings (one in Mt. Sinai, another one in Port Jeff harbor), inspecting and replacing worn out chain and anchor gear, and positioning the marks for loading onto a boat to be deployed.  Wear old clothes - you will get dirty. Bring work gloves - handling old chain, mushroom anchors, shackles, etc. is tough on your hands. We can always use large pry bars, pipe wrenches, grinders, etc. The MSSA provides coffee and donuts for breakfast, and all of the materials needed. You get to see your old friends and make new ones and help the racing program get started.

I have ordered and received new shackles from Defender, I have plenty of zip ties, paint brushes and rollers, etc.

We could use some bottom paint. If you have any left over, please bring it down. We don't need a lot, a gallon (in total) will be more than enough.

Have I missed anything?

We start early - 800, and are usually finished by lunch.

Contact me with any questions.

THANKS!

Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore

Ann Hobbs

не прочитано,
14 апр. 2022 г., 10:54:4714.04.2022
– MSSA Vice Commodore, MSSA

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---
Ответить всем