REGATTA updates!

MSSA Commodore

Sep 7, 2021, 1:51:30 PM9/7/21
to Mount Sinai Sailing Association
Hello MSSA!

The Regatta is 11 days away!  Please remember to send in entry forms, Captain's Packs or Tee Shirt paperwork and payments!

Even if you missed getting your name on the shirt It is not too late to enter the race!

Please email me ASAP with names of businesses who have donated raffle prizes so I can have them appropriately acknowledged!  We are always looking for more raffle or auction donations!

If you want to just come to the party or you have extra guests, bracelets will be for sale at the door for $10.00.  We will also have raffle tickets for sale at the party.  Look for Kayleigh and Molly!

Look for an email concerning the GoFundMe Campaign soon.  We reworked the site to allow for team set-up.

That's it for now!  Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions!

Jennifer Hegreness

MSSA Commodore

s/v Mood Music

comm...@mssa.org