raffles and items that need to be picked up

MSSA Commodore

Sep 20, 2021, 4:59:26 PM9/20/21
to Mount Sinai Sailing Association
Hello MSSA!

Below is a list of all items that need to be picked up following the Regatta.

T shirts: (from T shirt sponsor pre-order)
Three G's
Kyrenia
Alderbarran

Captain's Pack:
Betsy Ross

Raffles:  Congratulations to the following winners!
Joe Niver
Karin Bengtsson
Lucy Competello
Bill & Karen Menninger
Karen & Gene Paquette
Leonard Weiner
DeNicola
Rechi (I don't know this person, if you do, please reach out, thanks!)

Please come get them; I don't want to store them!  Send me an email or a text to arrange pickup.  (If you've already contacted me I left your name off the list:)

Don't forget I still have bags, T shirts and blankets available to purchase!

Thank you!

Jennifer Hegreness

MSSA Commodore

s/v Mood Music