Spring 1 Race

1 view

MSSA Vice Commodore

May 25, 2023, 10:43:36 AM5/25/23
to MSSA
Hello MSSA Members,

The first race of the spring season is tonight. Sound's Great (my boat) is RC. The wind prediction is for light air.

Note that the race mark formerly known as A is now mark M. Note that mark R has moved north, and is now approximately 1nm west of mark T

First gun will be at 1900 for non spinnaker boats with a race start at 1705. There will be a 5 minute delay, and the spinnaker sequence begins at 1710 with the start at 1715.

Please monitor VHF 72 for race announcements.

I hope to see lots of boats out there.  If you have any questions, concerns, worries, etc. please contact me. Racing is a great way to learn more about sailing, put your boat to good use, improve your sailing skills. and spend time with friends.

Barry

Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore