Regatta 4 days away!

MSSA Commodore

Sep 14, 2021, 1:44:30 PM9/14/21
to Mount Sinai Sailing Association
Hello MSSA
Yes it's me again!  The Regatta is now just 4 days away!

1. We will be distributing Captain's Packs and T-shirts on Friday night, 6:30 PM at the tower.   The Captain's pack bags will include a copy of the sailing instructions and the colored streamer that will identify your division.  Be sure to pick it up!  The bags are super super nice, by the way!

2. Please bring any unsold raffle tickets to the party or the Captain's Pack pick-up.  We'd like to have plenty available for sale at the party itself!  If you won't be able to make it feel free to contact me to make arrangements.

3. The Gofundme total  is continuing to grow but we can do better!  There's still time to set up a team (email Dave sai...@gmail.com) and share on social media. Or make a contribution to one of the teams that are already set up.

4. Besides raffles and silent auction items we will have VINTAGE ACS T shirts, some ACS 40th Anniversary T Shirts, extra SUPER AWESOME Captain's Pack bags and some odd and ends from previous years.  Bring your cash and checkbooks!

5. Please arrive at 11:30 on Saturday if you will be part of the set up team!

6. And this is VERY important!  No one is permitted to bring any alcoholic beverages into the party.  MSYC could lose their liquor license.  Thank you for your cooperation!

7. Racers!  Be prepared to help on the clean up side!  We need to leave MSYC looking exactly as it did when we got there.

I'm looking forward to a great 40th Anniversary Regatta!

Jennifer Hegreness

MSSA Commodore

s/v Mood Music

comm...@mssa.org