Race marks and moorings

1 view

MSSA Vice Commodore

Apr 19, 2024, 1:05:24 PMApr 19
to MSSA
MSSA,

Thank you to Jeff Bulter for donating a 500# mushroom anchor that is much better condition than our current club mooring anchor. Thanks to Jill Davenport over at Ralph's Fishing Station for loading it up in my truck. We now have moorings for all the race marks and club moorings. I dropped off the 500#er at oldmans. I couldnt connect it because there was no room to get it back to where ours are stored. Also out of desperation, Ill be using my old 300#er for T. I needed to replace my mushroom so it was an easy find.

Kenneth Nilsen
MSSA Vice Commodore