Fwd: Pearson 1976 39 fully equipped free .

1 view
Skip to first unread message

MSSA Secretary

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 10:36:13 AM (9 days ago) Sep 27
to MSSA
Forwarding this message received from a MSYC member

Audra Mammina
MSSA Secretary
S/V Organized Chaos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: captainwen <capta...@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, Sep 27, 2026, 10:13 AM
Subject: Pearson 1976 39 fully equipped free .
To: <mssase...@mssa.org>


Hello,
I have a Pearson 1976 39 fully equipped in the water at Mount Sinai Yacht Club. I am moving and can’t take the boat with me. I am giving the boat away . Fast, stable , safe boats. Fully equipped , roller furled main behind  the mast . May be returned to original main configuration if need be . I have the old main . My number is 631 605 5290 and the boat is in slip B9 at gas’s dock if anybody wants to take a look . Could you post this on your web site.
Thanks
Wen Giebel


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages