Labor Day cruise

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

MICHAEL SAWKA

未讀,
2021年8月9日 下午6:34:152021/8/9
收件者:MSSA Group

It is time for the last and best cruise of the season. The Labor Day Hunting
Lighthouse Music Festival cruise.

The official cruise starts Saturday 9/4. It's a 5 or 6 hour trip which makes for an early start to get there for the 11:00 performance start. I am going in on Friday, there's music most of Friday as the band set up. At present time Full Circle, Blue Angel and Miya are headed it Friday.
If you are planning on attending let me know. I am planning to go to Seymours on Sunday. If you are planing on going to Seymours let me know. I may be able to make arrangements to reserve early. Seymours has a policy of only making reservations only two weeks before booking date.

Saturday we will raft up for our party. Then split off to anchor or go to moorings for the night.

Northport is a great place to visit. A great park, many places to eat and shop. It's possible we will also gather in the park.

Again let me know if you plan to attend and if you want to get a mooring at Seymours.

Michael Sawka
S/V FULL CIRCLE ⛵️
Sent from my iPhone
image0.jpeg

Craig Brekne

未讀,
2021年8月10日 晚上7:35:222021/8/10
收件者:mike...@aol.com、MSSA Group
Hi Michael,
S/V More Serity will be going.  We just got confirmation today on a mooring for the weekend.
Looking forward to it.

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---

MICHAEL SAWKA

未讀,
2021年8月30日 中午12:51:322021/8/30
收件者:MSSA E-Mail List

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Craig Brekne <bre...@gmail.com>
Date: August 10, 2021 at 22:23:06 EDT
To: mike...@aol.com
Cc: MSSA Group <ms...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MSSA] Labor Day cruise

MICHAEL SAWKA

未讀,
2021年9月5日 下午6:22:172021/9/5
收件者:MSSA E-Mail List
We are all back in Mount Sinai Harbor. The rain today along with the favorable wind and tide made it desirable to come home today. We had a fast sail back.

This one of the best cruise of the year. Most of us arrived Friday to a full concert going on Blue Angel, PeggyO and FullCircle rafted up for the night listening to good music until dark. This was as good as the Saturday concert. The bands were great. There were already quiet a few boats there for the night. Word must have gotten out about the Friday concert.
Saturdays concert was very good although the wind was blowing too n a direction that reduced the sound level. It was a fun day. Radical 2, More Serenity and a friend of mine from Northport joined the raft up. If you saw the pictures I posted you could see how crowded the anchorage was. Miya opted not to join the raft up because of proximity of other boats it was difficult to even get us.

This was a great day weather bright and sunny. Great food and company. Saturday Blue Angel, PeggyO and Full Circle stayed rafted up for a good nights sleep after most of the boats left. We were surprised by the rain Sunday. But all had a good trip home.

Next year this cruise will be planned to start Friday possibly going to Sunday. Definitely a good idea to get there early Friday for the concert.

I am still sitting on FullCircle maybe I will stay the night just very comfortable here and it is still raining. I have enough food fix a week on board Mia is sleeping and I may join her

Next year it would be great to have multiple raft ups.

Happy Labor Day to all

Sent from my iPhone

Carlyle John

未讀,
2021年9月5日 下午6:45:002021/9/5
收件者:mike...@aol.com、MSSA E-Mail List
Great job Mike,  and what a fun sail, although I was unable to join the raft up yesterday, I still had a good time in Northport. I’m definitely in for the Friday start next year.
Enjoy the holiday
Carl S/V Miya

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---

ROGERS

未讀,
2021年9月6日 上午10:06:552021/9/6
收件者:carlyle...@gmail.com、mike...@aol.com、MSSA E-Mail List
Hey
As this was our first venture out with the association, I whole heartly agree with Mike that this was a PERFECT cruise,
easy sail from Mt. Sinai, good food, good company and music, whats not to like?
Really looking forward to next season!
Steve and Maureen Rogers
Peggy'O

Craig Brekne

未讀,
2021年9月6日 下午3:47:132021/9/6
收件者:Carlyle John、mike...@aol.com、MSSA E-Mail List
Mike;

Great job.  S/V More Serenity had a great time.  Good company, good music, great weather, except for Sunday's rain on the way home, a perfect weekend.  Extra thanks Mike for taking my daughter and granddaughter to shore when she was not feeling well.

Definitely plan on joining again next year,

Craig

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄