MSSA Going Ons

MSSA Vice Commodore

May 3, 2022, 12:44:38 PM5/3/22
to MSSA
Hello MSSA Members,

I feel like the Commodore's Reception went well. I hope that no one caught covid.

I have the yearbooks and will be able to distribute them at various events.

Some racing news:
1. The Barrister Cup will be at 1400 / 2:00PM on Sunday May 15. If your boat is in the water please come out and race. You can tune the rig later.

2. "Cruising Headsail Credit"
The 2022 YRALIS Regulations provide a credit (+3 seconds) for anyone using an non-laminated, woven polyester/dacron cruising headsail designed to be roller reefed, and is stored on an above deck roller furling system. The sail must be the one the owner commonly uses on both races and cruises.

If you think you may qualify for this credit,  or if there are any other equipment changes on your boat that may require a PHRF rating adjustment, contact: sco...@mssa.org

3. Divisions and Splits
I would like to update the scratch sheets and the splits between divisions. If you plan on racing in 2022, if you even THINK about racing in 2022, please let me know. You can respond to this email, send me a text, call me, etc. Just send me the name of your boat.

Anything else? Let me know!

Barry

Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore

Ann Hobbs

May 3, 2022, 8:03:30 PM5/3/22
to MSSA Vice Commodore, MSSA

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---