MSSA New Crew

1 view

MSSA Vice Commodore

May 15, 2023, 9:52:59 AM5/15/23
to MSSA, blari...@gmail.com
Hello MSSA Racing Captains:

I received an email from a person volunteering to be race crew.

Abigail Blair (blari...@gmail.com), sent me the following note

Hello,

My name is Abigail Blair and I am inquiring about getting involved in racing this summer. I am a college student and will be new to the area, working out of Port Jefferson. I am native to Buffalo New York and spend my summers sailing sunfish and lasers in the Great Lakes and Niagara River. I would like to get into racing bigger boats and was wondering if there is an opportunity to hop on and volunteer as crew for a few races this summer. Please let me know.Thanks!

- Abigail Blair

I explained that the spring season starts next tuesday and that I would let the MSSA members know that she is interested in racing. If you are looking for crew please contact Abigail. Her email is above and her phone number is (716)773-2121

Barry

Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore