MSSA Work Party

MSSA Vice Commodore

Apr 28, 2023, 1:35:39 PM4/28/23
to MSSA
Hello MSSA Members,

The race marks and moorings need to be painted. The weather forecast for the weekend isn't great but there should be a decent weather window Sunday morning.

I'm looking for some members to come down to Oldmans Sunday, say at 9:00AM. We should be done in a few hours. I have enough antifouling but I may need some more. We have orange paint for the marks and mooring and black paint for the letters and "MSSA:" on the moorings. There are plenty of paint brushes, rollers, etc.

Thanks!
Barry

Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore

Richard

Apr 29, 2023, 2:55:40 PM4/29/23
to vice.co...@mssa.org, MSSA

Sorry Barry and MSSA racers,I am still away on vacation and will not be available to help this year.
Regards
Richie Dark

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---

MSSA Vice Commodore

Apr 29, 2023, 5:58:50 PM4/29/23
to MSSA
Hello MSSA members,

The weather is not cooperating. I am canceling the painting work and we will try again next weekend.

Thanks and stand by for more updates later in the week

Barry
--
Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore