2024 Commodore Reception (please read)

MSSA Rear Commodore

May 3, 2024, 9:45:20 PMMay 3
to MSSA, MSSA Commodore, MSSA Vice Commodore, MSSA Secretary, MSSA Treasurer, MSSA Fleet Captain, Don Pantino
Good evening MSSA Members,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we have our Commodore's Reception on Monday May 13th 2024 at the MT. Sinai Yacht Club beginning at 7:30PM. Please plan on attending the reception so that we can honor our Commodore Marianne Waterbury. As you know during both the off season and sailing season the amount of planning and leadership that it takes for the club to operate is a big commitment. Marianne has been doing terrific work behind the scenes to bring the club to new heights.

Below is a link to a brief survey for your review. The survey gives us an idea of the number of members that will be at the reception and what your interest is in bringing a dish for the meeting.

Please email if you have any questions.

Jeff Pendergrast
MSSA Rear Commodore
S/V Serendipity

MSSA Commodore

May 7, 2024, 8:23:59 PMMay 7
to Mount Sinai Sailing Association
Hello MSSA members,

 Please respond to our Rear Commodore’s survey below for our meeting & reception this Monday. Please take note we are starting at 7, not 7:30. The Bridge will be handing the yearbooks out during the meeting.
Happy Mother Day to all the moms.

Marianne Waterbury

MSSA Commodore

s/v Harvest Moon