Super Power memory E-book most useful for all of us

IES Bangalore

Jun 12, 2011, 1:10:50 AM6/12/11
Dear All,
Here is the e-book of Super Power Memory by Harry Loyrane. I studied this book when I was preparing for my Engineering Services Exam and Civil Services also.
My personal view on this book is, somuch useful and will have tremendous impact on our daily activities.
We can remember most of the things with this book. I strongly recommend this book for all of us, especially who are preparing for competetive exams like GATE/IES/PSUs or any other exam.
Who are scoring less percentage in their B.tech also can be benefited with this. Useful to working guys also.

*If anybody want daily updates from us, please join in the group: http://groups.google.com/group/onlineies here or in facebook: www.facebook.com/onlineies
-Rao,
Director,

IES,Bangalore.