Free GATE 2013 Test Series in Online

IES Bangalore

Jan 22, 2013, 5:41:57 AM1/22/13
to IES Bangalore
Respected Sir/Madam,

I (Prof. K.N.Rao), representing Institute of Engineering Studies (Well known as IES,Bangalore), a leading GATE coaching centre in Bangalore with Jayanagar and Malleshwaram as its branches.

We are conducting FREE online tests for GATE 2013 aspirants. So, I request all of you to send this information to your students. We are doing for ECE/TCE/EEE/CSE/IT/IS branches.

*For those who already in our groups know that, We never SPAM.
We only post important or Useful information to students/Aspirants of GATE/IES/PSU only.

I personally invite all of you to join our group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/onlineies

Here are the list of FREE Online Tests available as of now in our website at www.gateiespsu.com
All these tests are at Subject level as of now and MOCK GATE/many other tests are in pipeline...

ECE/TCE branch:
1. Analog Electronics
2. Communication Engineering
3. Control Systems
4. Digital Electronics
5. Electronic Devices
6. Electro Magnetic Theory
7. Network Analysis
8. Signals & Systems

EEE Branch:
1. Analog Electronics
2. Electrical Machines
3. Control Systems
4. Digital Electronics
5. Power Electronics
6. Power Systems
7. Network Analysis
8. Signals & Systems

CSE/IT Branch:
1. C and Data Structures
2. Computer Organization
3. Algorithms
4. Data bases
5. Digital Logic
6. Operating Systems
7. Theory of Computation

All are requested to share this information to their Students/Colleagues/Friends,  all tests are FREE tests only...
Thanks,
K.N.Rao,
Director,
IES,Bangalore.