IES,Bangalore proudly announces its FREE Online GATE test series

1 view

IES Bangalore

Dec 13, 2012, 5:18:51 AM12/13/12
to IES Bangalore
Dear All,

After many sleepless nights,struggles, We are able to launch our Beta version of ONLINE TESTS for GATE 2013 aspirants in EC/EE/CSE/IT Departments...

Soon its going to be very big with all of your blessings/wishes. We along with our dedicated software team, are able to bring it up now.

By next year I promise that We bring all Old IES/GATE/PSU, random questions for practice, the best tests along with Video solutions, formula sheets, Class room problem sets, Online Doubt support will be provided under one roof.

At last our new site is www.gateiespsu.com Or you can go to our old site at www.onlineies.com also.

As of now Digital Electronics/Digital Logic test is provided for ECE/EEE/CSE/IT departments.

Requesting all of you to share this to your Colleagues/Students/Friends such that they also will be benefited from this application.

Let me congratulate our Software team and Question development team on this very auspicious occasion.

Awaiting your feedback in this regard....

Inline image 2

Ever Urs,
K.N.Rao,
Director,