Give your 'Business idea' landing gear & wings - Workshop on Saturday 17th March!

DiiSBee MSRIT

Mar 6, 2012, 2:00:44 AM3/6/12
to msritcse
Hi,

Taking our ideas to viable business is a dream for a lot of us. Only a
very small percentage of people show the courage and strength to work
on their dream and make it a reality. Entrepreneurship is a journey
full of excitement and uncertainty. The first few most important
questions we should be asking ourselves:
Who is my customer?
Is there a market for my idea?
How do I stand out from the competition?
Is my venture scalable?
What are the core skills I need in my founding team?
If these questions are ruling your mind space, come and join us for a
hands-on workshop, "Ideas 2 Business" conducted by Saarthi Consulting
in association with ThinkVidya.

Register Here: http://bit.ly/ypevff

The workshop explores the challenges faced by entrepreneurs in a
structured manner to help them define their theory of business. The
hands-on approach of the program enables participants to use the
Saarthi Chakravyuh & Market Context models for their start-up idea and
shape it within the session

Agenda of the workshop will be
An understanding of what it takes to build a viable business from a
great idea
Critical parameters to take care of while shaping an idea using the
Saarthi Chakravyuh model
What customer-centricity actually means for a business and how it can
be used to build a scalable business right from the start
Understanding market context and competition using Market Context
framework
Hands-on session to apply the models for your idea, with real time
feedback from the faculty
Team Size:
Each participant needs to bring an Idea. Participants also have a
choice to join as a group of 2 or 3 having the same idea. Registration
will be restricted to first 15 ideas.

Faculty
The workshop is conducted by Manish Singhal, a senior business advisor
& mentor with a passion for helping start-ups establish & scale.

Date: Saturday 17th March 2012 .. 9AM to 1PM
Venue: Krishna complex, No:1278, II floor, 25th main Road, Jayanagar
9th Block,Above Ice Jungle, Bangalore - 560069

Regards
Pratik
thinkvidya.com