Free online tests for Engineering Students. Please share this info.

IES Bangalore

Mar 6, 2013, 5:04:45 AM3/6/13
to IES Bangalore, collegep...@googlegroups.com, ies_bangalo...@googlegroups.com, onli...@googlegroups.com, engineeri...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Mam,

We from Institute of Engineering Studies (IES,Bangalore) Started conducting weekly FREE online tests for Engineering Students of branches EC/TC/EE/CS/IT/IN.
As of now We started with EC/TC/EE branches.

We kept
1. Network Analysis (Topic: Mesh/Nodal and AC Analysis) and
2. Control Systems (Topic: Time Domain Analysis).

All are requested to share this information to all and recommend your Students/Juniors/Friends/Colleagues to take tests regularly.

Thanks,
Prof. K.N.Rao.

Thanks,

IES,Bangalore

@Malleshwaram,Bangalore:Ph 99003 99699/080 32552008

@Jayanagar,Bangalore:Ph 97419 00225

SKYPE ID:"onlineies"

Raghavendra Swamy

Mar 7, 2013, 1:09:09 AM3/7/13
to msri...@googlegroups.com
What about Information Science & Engineering [ISE] friends?

IES Bangalore

Mar 7, 2013, 5:44:42 AM3/7/13
to msri...@googlegroups.com
We developed for CSE branch which is also same for IS friends also from GATE point of view.
As in GATE they have to take CSE branch only.
As of now in CSE Free subject level tests are available.