February 2019 MSP Audio Geeks meetup - Monday 2/25

1 view

MSP Audio Geeks

Feb 3, 2019, 10:38:07 PM2/3/19
to MSP Audio Geeks
The February 2019 MSP Audio Geeks meetup is Monday, February 25, 2019 from 7-9pm at the Guthrie Theater. Sound Supervisor Reid Rejsa will be our host. Special thanks to fellow audio geek Nathan Lively for helping to coordinate this event.

This event is limited in attendance. If you are planning to attend please RSVP via Eventbrite.

About the Guthrie Theater: The Guthrie creates transformative theater experiences that ignite the imagination, stir the heart, open the mind, and build community through the illumination of our common humanity.

The Guthrie Theater engages exceptional theater artists in the exploration of both classic and contemporary plays, connecting the community we serve to one another and to the world. Through its extraordinary artists, staff and facility, the Guthrie is committed to the people of Minnesota and, from its place rooted deeply in the Twin Cities, influences the field as a leading 21st-century arts organization.

Date: Monday, February 25, 2019
Time: 7-9pm
Location: Guthrie Theater
818 South 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55415
guthrietheater.org
Click here for a Google map
Parking: Riverfront Ramp across from the Guthrie is the closest ramp. Additional lots and street parking are available nearby.
Metro Transit: The nearest bus stop is serviced by routes 7 & 22. Please check metrotransit.org for your route.

If you have a venue suggestion for future MSP Audio Geek meetups, please email mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

View the announcement at goo.gl/WkVBJ6
Sign up for the MSP Audio Geeks e-mail list at eepurl.com/lG19P
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/MSPAudioGeeks
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MSPAudioGeeks