November 2018 MSP Audio Geeks meetup - Tuesday 11/27

1 view

MSP Audio Geeks

Nov 5, 2018, 6:00:26 PM11/5/18
to MSP Audio Geeks
The November 2018 MSP Audio Geeks meetup will be on Tuesday, November 27th from 7-9pm at Sovereignty Recording. Justin Muffett and Kenny Befus are our hosts.

From the website:
We do things a little differently here at Sovereignty Recording…. more importantly, we really like to do things your way. As a recording artist, you have more options now than ever before when it comes to recording, producing, and releasing music. We know this. Our goal is to enable you to own your sound and do it in an affordable manner.

We’re in the scene…
We aim to be fully engaged with the Twin Cities music scene and support the artists who are making good music. We’ve done our best to maximize quality vs. cost on our end and do our darndest to pass that savings on to our clients (SHARE THE LOVE!). Be sure to check out the work we are doing with Pony Rug when you get a chance – we are strongly aligned with their vision: to expose and support local musical talent.

We’re flexible…
Wanna do a full-length album at our studio? Great, we can do that! Just need need a kick-ass drum track for 1 song on your upcoming full-length album? Also great! We are as excited about small projects as we are large projects. Whether you simply need a vocal track, or a drum track, or even just a few hours in the studio to hash ideas out, we can make that happen.

We love drums…
We’ve got a great room for tracking drums (and everything else, of course!). We know that getting solid drum tracks can be one of the biggest challenges when you’re trying to produce and record on your own and without dropping $$$. We can help with that.

Invite your friends & join us for an evening of audio geekery! All are welcome to attend. Feel free to BYOB. If you are planning to attend please RSVP to mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

Date: Monday, November 27, 2018
Time: 7-9pm
Location: Sovereignty Recording
1121 Jackson St. NE
Suite 117
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Enter through just about any door, and they are right in the middle of the building in Suite 117. Look for the signs for the studio.
Parking: There is a small parking lot out front on the corner of Jackson and Broadway, or there is a large parking lot behind the building.
Metro Transit: The nearest bus stops are serviced by routes #10 & #30. Please check metrotransit.org for your route.

If you have a venue suggestion for future MSP Audio Geek meetups, please email mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

View the announcement at goo.gl/dgXUtW
Sign up for the MSP Audio Geeks e-mail list at eepurl.com/lG19P
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/MSPAudioGeeks
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MSPAudioGeeks