August 2018 MSP Audio Geeks meetup - Wednesday 8/29

MSP Audio Geeks

Aug 9, 2018, 3:54:48 PM8/9/18
to MSP Audio Geeks
The August 2018 MSP Audio Geeks meetup is Wednesday, August 29 from 7-9pm at Minnehaha Recording Company. Owner and engineer Tony Williamette is our host.

From the website:
Minnehaha Recording Company is owned and operated by engineer/producer, Tony Williamette. Prior to opening Minnehaha Recording Company, Tony graduated from The Institute of Production and Recording with honors and received a degree in Audio Engineering. After that, Tony got his start as an assistant engineer at legendary Pachyderm Recording Studio. In 2014, after years of collecting gear and building up his home studio, Tony opened Minnehaha Recording Company. Since then, Minnehaha Recording Company has hosted over 800 recording sessions featuring artists from all over the world and continues to keep busy daily.

Minnehaha Recording Company is a recording studio located in South Minneapolis, just two blocks from historic Minnehaha Falls. We have professional gear with a strong analog front end and a good mix of modern and vintage equipment to help us achieve the desired sound. We cater to artists all around the world, while still helping local artists work within their budget to get their music released. We have a great deal of experience with hip hop/rap production as well as indie rock, punk, folk, and other noisy music. Services include engineering, production, mixing, mastering, sound design, tape transfers, podcast production, voice-overs, forensic audio, or any audio-based oddity you may need.

Invite your friends & join us for an evening of audio geekery! All are welcome to attend. You are welcome to BYOB. If you are planning to attend please RSVP to mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Time: 7-9pm
Location: Minnehaha Recording Company
4501 Minnehaha Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55406
minnehaharecording.com
Click here for a Google map
Parking: There is free parking on the surrounding streets.
Metro Transit: The nearest bus stops are serviced by routes #7 & #9. Please check metrotransit.org for your route.

If you have a venue suggestion for future MSP Audio Geek meetups, please email mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

View the announcement at goo.gl/13oZcd
Sign up for the MSP Audio Geeks e-mail list at eepurl.com/lG19P
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/MSPAudioGeeks
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MSPAudioGeeks