May 2018 MSP Audio Geeks meetup - Monday 5/21

MSP Audio Geeks

May 6, 2018, 4:31:02 PM5/6/18
to MSP Audio Geeks
The May 2018 MSP Audio Geeks meetup is Monday, May 21st from 6:30-8:30pm at Pixel Farm. Jesse Marks will be our host.

This event is limited to 12 people. If you are planning to attend please RSVP via Eventbrite.

For well over a decade Jesse has been dedicated to a career in sound production for video. He composes original music compositions, creates realistic sound design for film, and delivers your mix to final specifications within your deadlines and budget.

About Pixel Farm, from the website: Pixel Farm is a multidisciplinary creative content studio based in Minneapolis. We offer all facets of creative, from strategy and ideation through design, production and delivery. With everything under one roof we are able to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators with custom content solutions that are impactful, nimble, and innovative.

Our driving spirit is a philosophy that anything can be accomplished when the most capable technology is put in the hands of the very best creatives and technicians. We create work that fosters authentic, lasting connections between brands and consumers, stories and audiences.

Date: Monday, May 21, 2018
Time: 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Pixel Farm
108 Washington Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-339-7644
pixelfarm.com
Parking: Metered street parking is available on surrounding streets. There is a Twins game that evening so event parking rates may be in effect.
Metro Transit: The nearest bus stops are serviced by route #14. Please check metrotransit.org for your route.

If you have a venue suggestion for future MSP Audio Geek meetups, please email mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

View the announcement at goo.gl/Aj89qQ
Sign up for the MSP Audio Geeks e-mail list at eepurl.com/lG19P
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/MSPAudioGeeks
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MSPAudioGeeks