March 2019 MSP Audio Geeks meetup - Wednesday 3/20

1 view

MSP Audio Geeks

Mar 4, 2019, 9:21:23 PM3/4/19
to MSP Audio Geeks
The March 2019 MSP Audio Geeks meetup will be on Wednesday, March 20th from 6-8pm at Grey Ghost Music. Grey Ghost's new studios are up and running and we're excited to return to see and hear them.

Grey Ghost specializes in full service music creation, licensing, supervision and audio post production. Our studios are fully equipped for whatever curveball your project presents. We connect brands and agencies directly to the pulse of the music industry and finish spots with industry standard quality.

Grey Ghost Music's team is Brack Herfurth, Creative Director/Founder, Greg Geitzenauer, Senior Sound Engineer, and Laurel Turek, Producer. You can read more about the unique paths that brought them together here. They also work with a variety of composers who contribute to their music library, providing a wide range of great custom music.

Invite your friends & join us for an evening of audio geekery! All are welcome to attend. Feel free to BYOB. If you're planning to attend please RSVP to mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 6-8pm
Location: Grey Ghost Music
400 1st Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
greyghostmusic.com
Click here for a Google map
Parking: Metered parking on surrounding streets; pay parking in nearby lots.
Metro Transit: Grey Ghost Music is accessible via many public transportation routes. Please check metrotransit.org for your route.

If you have a venue suggestion for future MSP Audio Geek meetups, please email mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

View the announcement at goo.gl/AijQbS
Sign up for the MSP Audio Geeks e-mail list at eepurl.com/lG19P
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/MSPAudioGeeks
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MSPAudioGeeks