October 2019 MSP Audio Geeks meetup - Wednesday 10/30

1 view

MSP Audio Geeks

Oct 9, 2019, 11:37:36 AM10/9/19
to MSP Audio Geeks
The October 2019 MSP Audio Geeks meetup is Wednesday, October 30th from 7-9pm at IPR. Thanks to Luke Harper for hosting us.

IPR (The Institute of Production and Recording) is a creative arts college in downtown Minneapolis that offers programs in Audio Production & Engineering, Digital Video & Media Production, Live Sound & Show Production and Sound Design for Visual Media. With its primary location Minneapolis and a satellite location in Edina (down the street from former Flyte Tyme Studios), our college offers the opportunity for our students in our creative programs to create and collaborate in our seven full-scale studios, as well as mix/edit suites, a professional live sound stage and production stages at our Edina location.

The IPR entrance is off of 1st Avenue. Please sign in at the front desk & wait for Luke.

Invite your friends & join us for an evening of audio geekery! All are welcome to attend. If you are planning to attend please RSVP to mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

Please note that IPR's school policy does not allow alcohol on campus, nor does it allow food or drink in the studios. You are welcome to bring non-alcoholic beverages as long as they are kept in the lobby area of the studio.

Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Time: 7-9pm
Location: IPR
300 N. 1st Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-351-0631
ipr.edu
Click here for a Google map
Parking: There is metered parking on surrounding streets as well as pay lots & ramps. The closest ramp is Ramp B.
Metro Transit: IPR is easily accessible via public transportation. Please check metrotransit.org for your route.

If you have a venue suggestion for future MSP Audio Geek meetups, please email mspaudiogeeks at gmail dot com.

View the announcement at tinyurl.com/yxk2dkew
Sign up for the MSP Audio Geeks e-mail list at eepurl.com/lG19P
Check out the MSP Audio Geeks website at mspaudiogeeks.org
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/MSPAudioGeeks