创建用户问题

1 view

paul

Apr 14, 2009, 10:56:02 PM4/14/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
Hi, 各位帮忙看个问题

首先大致说下环境: 2台单独的AD域控A\B (之间已做了信任关系);CRM服务器加入了A域里,

操作: 在创建CRM帐号时 使用B域里面的帐号 在输入帐号时 如 B\test CRM系统会自动带出姓名 说明已经找到此AD账户 但保
存 确会报告 “发生了错误,若重试仍有错误 报告微软社区 或管理员等等”

想请问下 : 两个域之间 是否需要做其他处理 才能让我创建账户的时候保存下来呢

Darren Liu

Apr 15, 2009, 8:55:38 AM4/15/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
CRM 在A域里, 用户一定要在A那里。

刘嘉鸿 Darren Liu,Microsoft CRM MVP
Crowe Horwath
http://www.crowecrm.com
http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/
http://liudarren.spaces.live.com/

Harlan Liu

Apr 17, 2009, 3:20:02 AM4/17/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
这需要做一些设置,crm自身的问题好像,我找找,以前遇到过不能保存的问题。
至于ab域相互信任,没什么问题,我们用的就是这个样子。

Harlan Liu

Apr 17, 2009, 3:36:46 AM4/17/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
Unfortunately the issue is not fixed yet.
This morning with the help of Gao and Chen we did the followings:
* Remove and rebuild the trusted connection
* Install on the CRM Server Beijing server the rollup 1 (among the
bugs that such a rollup fixes, there is exactly the one we have:
impossibility to add trusted domain users inside the CRM (http://
crmdynamo.com/2008/11/dynamics-crm-40-update-rollup-1-now-available-
for-download/))
* CRMSVR reboot
But none of them fixed the issue.

We also found out a note that says that the trusted users inside the
CRM could be added setting the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM AutoGroupManagementOff to
value 1

And apparently that worked but it is not so. In fact that setting
allows us to create and save cl_bo users without errors, but it stops
the Microsoft Dynamics CRM automatically addition of the created user
accounts into the required Microsoft Dynamics CRM security groups.
This means that for example the created users are not able to refresh
a pivot table report created with the CRM as they do not have the
permission to see the CRM views. Therefore we set again that option to
value 0.

There is the possibility to add the accounts in such groups by hand,
so I please ask you:

1. to add the user Adomian\nicolai inside the AD groups: UserGroups
and ReportingGroups and inform us when this is done so that we can try
if the pivot table can be refreshed

Then we activated the trace inside the CRM to have more details on the
error we get adding users. I here attach the log file we got.
And looking into the network for people having the same log file, we
found out that: "When you install Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a Windows
2000 Mixed-mode domain, you cannot add users to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
that are located in a different domain" (http://axforum.info/forums/
showthread.php?p=184424)
Therefore I please ask you:

2. Do you have a Windows 2000 Mixed mode domain?

Finally as at the beginning of January we will work with a Microsoft
consultant to fix the issue, we ask you:

3. To have an extechdomain domain administrative account without any
restriction, so to be able to work even if you are not in the office

直接copy出来,看看,或许有用

paul

Apr 17, 2009, 10:22:48 AM4/17/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
谢谢 试试