How can I setup a testing enviroment for MSCRM 4.0 offline client?

Andrew

Apr 24, 2009, 12:31:03 AM4/24/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
My CRM developing is all on a VPC. How can I setup a testing
enviroment for MSCRM 4.0 offline client? Can I setup another PC? or a
VPC to connect to the CRM server at my VPC? Please advise steps, thanks

Darren Liu

Apr 24, 2009, 9:52:06 AM4/24/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
Hi Andrew,

You may use your PC setup the offline client and connect to your VPC.
as long as you have access to the VPC through the network, you will
able to use the offline client.

Darren

Andrew

Apr 28, 2009, 2:09:29 AM4/28/09
to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 微软客户管理系统
Hi Darren,

My PC is loged in as a domain user of my company domain. Therefore I
cannot use my outlook to connect to CRM server in the VPC. I got hte
401 error.

I think that I have to create a VPC with user in domain of
"litwareinc.com" from CRM demo VPC. What do you think?

Thanks