Raw data / MSDK + OpenChrom

Philip Wenig

Dec 31, 2015, 6:11:13 AM12/31/15
to msdk-...@googlegroups.com, Andreas Klingberg
Hi folks,

I'll try to create a bridge between MSDK and OpenChrom next year. The
goal is that we become independent of Windows when it comes to reading
vendor raw data files. Currently I'm able to import TripleQuad and/or
high resolution data from:

MassHunter
Bruker MALDI
Chromtech
Varian XMS (principally, but I don't have data sets to test it)
Thermo (partly)

Currently, I try to understand the ABSciex *.wiff format and made good
success within the last weeks.

* Feel free to send me test data sets, especially *.wiff files.
* Have a look at manuals and try to find format specifications.

I wish you all a successful year 2016!

Cheers,
Philip

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

Thomas F. Dyrlund

Jan 4, 2016, 2:16:20 AM1/4/16
to msdk-devel, andreas....@openchrom.net, philip...@openchrom.net

Philip Wenig

Jan 4, 2016, 6:18:25 AM1/4/16
to Thomas F. Dyrlund, msdk-devel, andreas....@openchrom.net
Hi Thomas,

thanks for the link.
It hopefully helps to unravel some of the *.wiff format mysteries.

Best,
Philip