Installing MS Amanda in PD2.2

erik.d...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 10:12:26 AM4/10/19
to MS Amanda
Hi all,

I was trying to install MSAmanda2.0 in a fresh install of PD2.2 (demo license).
This is the zip file and when copying and running the exe it shows some red text. When I start PD the node does not show up.
Missing something here?

Cheers,
Erik

Viktoria Dorfer

Apr 10, 2019, 10:21:05 AM4/10/19
to MS Amanda
Hi Erik,

before you extract the zip file, please be sure to "unblock" the zip file, stating that it does not come from a harmful source. To do so, please right click on the zip file and at the right bottom there should be a button "Unblock". Then extract the zip file and copy everything into the installation folder of your PD installation. After that, please run the .exe. If that does not work, please generate a bug report and send that to me (viktoria dot dorfer at fh-hagenberg dot at), I will check on the source of the error then!

Best regards,
Viktoria

erik.d...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2019, 1:17:28 PM4/11/19
to MS Amanda
Hi Viktoria,
Thanks for your reply. The unblocking did the trick. I thought it was not needed as it already unzipped the files and could not unblock the .dll files. But unblocking the zip before unzipping did the trick.

Cheers,
Erik