limma node

Haru Yoshikawa

Mar 29, 2022, 3:34:12 AM3/29/22
to MS Amanda

Dear all,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask my question- I have downloaded the ‘IMP-Normalisation & limma’ as I planned to use the limma function. I was trying to add the ‘limma’ node in my consensus workflow in PD2.5 but I do not know how I can do that actually. It would be helpful if you can provide me with some samples of both processing and consensus workflow using the limma node for LFQ quantification.

Many thanks in advance!

Haru

Gerhard Dürnberger

Mar 29, 2022, 4:58:37 AM3/29/22
to MS Amanda
Dear Haru,
please find a sample LFQ workflow attached below. Unfortunately the connection between ptmRS & apQuant is lost upon import due to a bug. Please create this connection manually. Please also note that the limma node requires an installation of R on the same computer and the defnition of a study factor and sample ratios in PDs study definition. Do not hesitate to contact me at: https://groups.google.com/g/imp-pd-nodes if there are any further issues
Best regards, Gerhard

Processing_lost_conn.PNGConsensus.PNG
LFQ_limma.pdConsensusWF
LFQ_limma.pdProcessingWF

Haru Yoshikawa

Mar 29, 2022, 8:33:31 AM3/29/22
to msam...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Gerhard!
Haru

Haru Yoshikawa

Apr 14, 2022, 1:35:59 AM4/14/22
to MS Amanda
Dear Gerhard,

I was going to post another question about limma at 'IMP PD Nodes' google group (https://groups.google.com/g/imp-pd-nodes) but my request to join that group has not been approved yet. Could you please allow me to join it? Or can I post another question here?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes,
Haru

2022年3月29日火曜日 17:58:37 UTC+9 gerhard.due...@gmail.com: