Install Error

Danyl McLauchlan

Mar 13, 2023, 9:07:50 PM3/13/23
to MS Amanda
Hi there - I'm trying to install Amanda 2.0 for PD 2.4 on a Windows Server 2022 install, and get an error message telling me no applicable installation of PD2.4 is detected. But it's there, in the standard Thermo directory in program files. I have admin privileges and I've tried troubleshooting the compatibility and no one has the application open. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Danyl

Viktoria Dorfer

Mar 28, 2023, 10:27:50 AM3/28/23
to MS Amanda
Hi Danyl,

can you please create a bug report in PD 2.4 (Tools -> Create Bug Report) and send that to me? (viktoria.dorfer @ fh-hagenberg.at ) I can then have a look at the folder structure and what we are missing in the installation.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Viktoria