Covid vaccines and platelets

Kiang-Hua Goh

Mar 26, 2021, 7:05:00 AM3/26/21
to mrnadiscuss
Hi Shin

This may be of interest to you

Shin jie Yong

Mar 29, 2021, 4:46:03 AM3/29/21
to Kiang-Hua Goh, mrnadiscuss
Hello Dr. Goh,

Thank you for pointing that article out to me.

I have here a draft that I hope you or anyone in this mRNA discussion group could look through and provide feedback if any. I would appreciate any comments.
I plan to publish the draft sometime next week if possible.

I have also mentioned your name, Dr. Goh, in the draft. But please let me know if this makes you uncomfortable.

Kind regards,
Shin

dougiedd

Apr 17, 2021, 5:20:06 PM4/17/21
to mrnadiscuss

Shin jie Yong

Apr 19, 2021, 11:24:15 AM4/19/21
to dougiedd, mrnadiscuss
Hello there,

Yes, I have cited that particular study in a Medium article. Here's a friend link if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Shin

dougiedd

Apr 19, 2021, 8:53:20 PM4/19/21
to mrnadiscuss
THANK you!
Very well thought out.A couple thoughts; this is just about the spike protein and not hte lipid capsule. Some concerns might exist for that as well.
One thing not mentioned is the possibleneed for repeated boosters which could theoretically increase the chance of untoward side effects logically.

dougiedd

Apr 19, 2021, 9:11:57 PM4/19/21
to mrnadiscuss
Apologies; i see you article on the lipid layer now