Neurological problems no higher after vaccination

Wm. Stewart

Mar 22, 2022, 8:24:05 AMMar 22
to mrnad...@googlegroups.com

"COVID-19 vaccination did not increase risks for rare neurological
conditions among more than 8 million people who had received at least
one dose of a vaccine from AstraZeneca, Pfizer /BioNTech, Moderna or
Johnson & Johnson, according to researchers..."

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/neurological-problems-no-higher-after-vaccination-depression-anxiety-risk-tied-2022-03-18/

Wm. Stewart

Mar 22, 2022, 5:10:08 PMMar 22
to mrnad...@googlegroups.com

Chris Shaw notes his view to me that "This is very misleading since
neurological disorders and autoimmunity take a long time to manifest."

I guess we can at least say that at this point there is no measurable
signal that indicates any problems, i.e. no numbers that indicate any
measurable rise in "rare neurological conditions" in this 8 million
person data-set so far.

I agree that with this new MRNA technology, given the known ability for
nano-particles to pass the BBB, this should continue to be monitored,
and any measurable effects that might arise should be very closely
investigated.