group reports

Miriam W

Jan 18, 2023, 4:20:56 AM1/18/23
to mriqc-users
Hello,
do any of you have an idea how to influence the group reports?
I would like to look at the data of one patient over a longer period of time. Then the group report should show the individual measurements. So for example person A was measured 10 times in one year and then I would like to see in the report for example how SNR has changed over the 10 measurements.
Has anyone got an idea or tried something like this?
Thanks in advance

Oscar Esteban

Jan 18, 2023, 5:37:54 AM1/18/23
to Miriam W, mriqc-users
When you run mriqc at the participant level for each point, the tool will generate corresponding json files with the metrics. You can read those in and create your plot.

Other than that, there's nothing already implemented showing that.

Cheers,
oe