no data found, no group level report is generated

Victoria Liu

Jul 11, 2019, 1:57:33 PM7/11/19
to mriqc-users
Hello, I'm trying to run MRIQC on my data set, but it seems to generate an error 'raise Exception("No data found. No group level reports were generated.")
Exception: No data found. No group level reports were generated.' I used the command 'docker run -it --rm -v <bids_dir>:/data:ro -v <output_dir>:/out poldracklab/mriqc:latest /data /out group' can someone please tell me where goes wrong? Thanks!

Oscar Esteban

Jul 11, 2019, 2:04:06 PM7/11/19
to Victoria Liu, mriqc-users
Hi Victoria, thanks for contacting. Have you already run all your subjects through the "participant" level? - Please see https://mriqc.readthedocs.io/en/stable/running.html

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:57 AM Victoria Liu <victori...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to run MRIQC on my data set, but it seems to generate an error 'raise Exception("No data found. No group level reports were generated.")
Exception: No data found. No group level reports were generated.' I used the command 'docker run -it --rm -v <bids_dir>:/data:ro -v <output_dir>:/out poldracklab/mriqc:latest /data /out group' can someone please tell me where goes wrong? Thanks!

___________________________
Oscar Esteban, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Poldrack Lab
Stanford University

Victoria Liu

Jul 11, 2019, 2:55:10 PM7/11/19
to Oscar Esteban, mriqc-users
Yes, I did. The participant level run well, but it just doesn't create a group html file.

Kirk Geier

Apr 15, 2021, 3:17:02 PM4/15/21
to mriqc-users
Hi all!

Did this ever get resolved? I am experiencing a very similar issue (having successfully run mriqc with --participant_label I would like to run the group analysis but I am getting the same error.

Xiaoqian Jiang

Mar 18, 2024, 9:26:27 AMMar 18
to mriqc-users
For me, it need to run all the individual ones before I can proceed to the group level