Re: [mqtt] crashes after publish

Dustin Sallings

Mar 22, 2021, 11:08:06 AM3/22/21
to mq...@googlegroups.com
I don't know the mosquitto client, but I understand it generally works, so if you wrote a program and your program crashes, it's probably a bug in your program.  Without seeing the source code to your program it's not going to be easy to guess what you did wrong.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021, 03:54 Maayan Mamalya <mamalya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am new to MQTT, and mosquitto library.
I am implementing mqtt-client with Mosquitto library.
When I publish a message, crash accrued, and I cannot understand why.
I know that if I am using with other threads than I should use mosquitto_loop_start, however it returns 'MOSQ_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED', which it means, by the comments, thread support is not available.
However I do not how to build the source code in Windows with thread, is there any way?

In addition I found in the following link some example to implement with thread safe, but still there are crashes. (https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto/issues/1309) Is anyone can help me?

Thanks you,
Maayan

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---

Maayan Mamalya

Mar 22, 2021, 11:44:01 AM3/22/21
to MQTT
Thank for your answer, I actually  understood that I used with lib_init - which explicitly is written that it is not thread safe, and I added mosquitto_set_threaded.

ב-יום שני, 22 במרץ 2021 בשעה 17:08:06 UTC+2, dsal...@gmail.com כתב/ה: