Update SetPoint on Domoticz from Node Red

ulf....@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 1:07:17 AM9/20/21
to MQTT
Not sure if this is Node Red, MQTT or Domoticz related. Crossposted in Slack Node Red and Domoticz forum

I need to change a value on Domoticz using MQTT. The output from domoticz/out looks like this:
Battery: 255
LastUpdate: "2021-09-19 20:19:00"
RSSI: 12
dtype: "Thermostat"

hwid: "2"
id: "0014058"
idx: 8
name: "Termostat Stue"
nvalue: 0
stype: "SetPoint"
svalue1: "0.00"
unit: 1

I need to change svalue1, using a mqtt out node, but I cannot find a syntax that is working.
Tried to send a message using a topic like this from an insert node.

{"idx":8, "svalue1" : "20"}

But that's definitely not the way to go. Can someone please help me out?

Best regards

Ulf

ulf....@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 10:19:55 AM9/20/21
to MQTT
Got a solution from Domoticz forum:

Use a function node and send this msg to the mqtt insert node:

msg.payload={"command": "udevice","idx":8, "svalue": "20.5"}
return msg;

Works like a dream