New Java-based GUI

Kamil Baczkowicz

Jun 11, 2014, 8:32:53 AM6/11/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is a new MQTT Java-based GUI for monitoring activity on topics.

It is available at https://code.google.com/p/mqtt-spy/ as version 0.0.1.

I hope you find it useful. Any comments or suggestions – please let me know.

I'm planning to add more features in the next couple of weeks.

Regards,

Kamil

张斌

Jun 12, 2014, 11:26:38 AM6/12/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com

 Interesting, thanks for your effort.

 Just one question, why the connection URI patterns are not consistent for TCP and SSL
 i.e. for tcp there is no prefix tcp://,   while there is ssl:// for SSL

 BTW, why not move the source to github?

Kamil Baczkowicz

Jun 22, 2014, 6:05:28 PM6/22/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback.

I've just made version 0.0.2 available and expanded the wiki a bit, particularly to clarify the connection URIs - I hope this answers your question.

I'll put the source code onto github in the near future.

I'm working on version 0.0.3 at the moment. This will have message publication capability.

Regards,
Kamil

Kamil Baczkowicz

Oct 20, 2014, 4:07:14 AM10/20/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is just a quick update to say that mqtt-spy has now reached version 0.1.0.

For more information please check the project website at https://code.google.com/p/mqtt-spy/.

If you'd like to get further updates please follow it on Twitter @mqtt_spy.

Regards,
Kamil