Publishing a value through PubSubClient

Chetan Chavan

Mar 13, 2016, 1:22:51 AM3/13/16
to MQTT
Hi!

I have written the following program on Arduino for connecting to the Mosquitto broker. I have followed all the modifications suggested in the tracebacks on "Knolleary's" blog. As such, the code bears its resemblance form the book "IBM RebBook on MQTT" with a slight modifications. The attached link displays the program along with the error which I get upon compilation. Need suggestions as to how I can rectify this mistake.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35681378/publishing-a-value-through-pubsubclient

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind and earliest response in this regard.

Regards,
Chetan.