Need help

Monika kashyap

Jan 16, 2023, 1:56:33 AM1/16/23
to MQTT
Hello all , I'm new to Contiki and would like to incorporate MQTT. So what are the steps for that. Can anyone assist me?

Andy Stanford-Clark

Jan 16, 2023, 3:45:43 AM1/16/23
to 'Simon Walters' via MQTT
I think you’re going to have to be a *bit* more specific than that.

If you mean Contiki-NG, I’m surprised it doesn’t already support MQTT… ?
And also, maybe think about MQTT-SN if it’s low-bandwidth stuff you’re focusing on?

Andy

--
To learn more about MQTT see https://mqtt.org
---