paho-mqtt with django

Sabuhi Shukurov

Jun 23, 2019, 6:11:35 AM6/23/19
to MQTT
hello there!

I wonder if someone has implemented paho with django and used websockets to display realtime data from device? I am having trouble for implementing it to django, my scripts doesnt run in django..what is the best way to do that?

Bilal Riaz

Jun 24, 2019, 3:42:32 AM6/24/19
to MQTT
If you find the solution then please post it in this thread. Thank you.

Ben Roeder

Jun 24, 2019, 5:28:34 AM6/24/19
to MQTT
I would go this path, which we do have in production

Sabuhi Shukurov

Jun 24, 2019, 7:11:47 AM6/24/19
to MQTT
does this operates well with MQTT ? Well I dont know to be honestly to go with this package does not seem to reliable. Have not find any other options to choose ?  Would you say it is the best option?

Sabuhi Shukurov

Jun 24, 2019, 10:19:09 AM6/24/19
to MQTT

Ben Roeder

Jun 24, 2019, 12:48:24 PM6/24/19
to mq...@googlegroups.com
We run this in production with no issues
Ben

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---

Sabuhi Shukurov

Jun 24, 2019, 1:51:08 PM6/24/19
to MQTT
Thanks! we will test this one as well!

On 24 Jun 2019, at 12:11, Sabuhi Shukurov <sabuhi....@gmail.com> wrote:

does this operates well with MQTT ? Well I dont know to be honestly to go with this package does not seem to reliable. Have not find any other options to choose ?  Would you say it is the best option?

On Monday, 24 June 2019 13:28:34 UTC+4, Ben Roeder wrote:
I would go this path, which we do have in production

Have a look at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37046605/can-i-use-django-channels-to-display-mqtt-messages-in-realtime
Django Channels + ASGI-MQTT

Ben

Sabuhi Shukurov