MQTT Broker Connection Loss

Chintan Patel

Dec 29, 2016, 1:01:15 AM12/29/16
to MQTT
Hello All,

We are working on one home automation project. We use mqtt.

We use iot.eclipse.org broker.

Some time WiFi get connection loss with broker. Also facing some time issue of waiting for Acknowledgement.
It work fine some day after getting broker connection loss or not get subscription and publishing on mqtt broker.

I don't understand why it was happen. For this we check internet connection but it well.
So, has broker any limitation as same ?

So need help to solve this issue.

Joerg Plenert

Jan 3, 2017, 8:00:40 AM1/3/17
to MQTT
Hi Chritan,

Maybe you should try to use a non public broker (like cloudMQTT - free for small amounts).
We also had problems with lost QoS2 messages on a public broker as we developed and tested or own .Net client.
I guess there are deleting states and messages on this public brokers when it gets to full...

Joerg