Compiling sample program using Paho MQTT c client on raspberry pi

rajath ramesh

Apr 7, 2014, 9:29:37 AM4/7/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to compile a sample program that uses Paho mqtt C client on raspberry pi.
gcc in raspberry is 4.6.. Whenever I compile the code I see below error

Undefined reference to "<func-name in mqtt library say MQTTAsync_Create>"

Things I tried and it didnot work
- use -L and -l options
- Export LIBRARY_PATH to the directory having .so files

Kindly request your help in compiling the code

Nicholas O'Leary

Apr 7, 2014, 10:19:40 AM4/7/14
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajath,

this mailing list is for the protocol rather than any specific implementation.

Regards,
Nick

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org