Revamping the MQTT Software page

Andy Piper

May 17, 2013, 10:22:06 AM5/17/13
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I've just redirected the old, static and annoying-to-maintain mqtt.org/software page to a copy of that same page on the mqtt.org wiki -> http://mqtt.org/wiki/software (both links will work)

I've been struggling to keep the page up-to-date for some time now with a number of other tasks and priorities, and by moving it to the wiki I hope that individual authors of brokers and clients will be able to maintain their own software listings.

Ultimately i think the page should probably be divided into separate topics (brokers, clients, apps, utilities) but for now it remains a monolithic single page.

Please help to update the wiki with the latest information and software discoveries, thanks.

Andy