nrf52840 spinel openthread mqttsn

Tiago

Jan 10, 2019, 9:36:53 AM1/10/19
to MQTT

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to implement a mqttsn client inside a microcontroller, and the nrf52840 should be used only as a way to communicate with other thread devices like the bound router.

I've seen that the ncp uses the spinel protocol to change info between my raspberry pi 3 and the nfc.

What I really want to know is:

- Is is possible to use spinel protocol between my microcontroller and another nrf52840 to communicate with other devices inside the thread network?

- If so, does anyone know how? I know the CLI has a UDP SEND command, but the message i'm sending contains a hex value equals to '\n', so the CLI interprets it as a end message character instead of a '\r\n'.

thats why I'm searching to implement the spinel protocol.

I really hope someone could help me

Thank you!