Send Wireless Sensor networks data to Azure IoT Hub using MQTT

minatoh...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 6:05:26 AM11/22/18
to MQTT
How to send the data of wireless temperaure sensor to Azure IOT hub using MQTT protocol ?
Does Mosquitto, Paho or HiveMQ MQTT anyone will be helpful in this kind of case if want to send the data to azure IoT hub?
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Simon Walters

Nov 22, 2018, 6:14:00 AM11/22/18
to mq...@googlegroups.com
I think there is a lot of information and resources on their website

They say to contact them if you want help connecting to Azure IOT

Simon

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---

minatoh...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 8:33:39 AM11/22/18
to MQTT
Hi, Azure Solutions are preconfigured I want to design the application  using Azure IOT solution - Remote monitoring
I am using the mesh network of these wireless sensors which are transmitting the data to gateway receiver connected with ESP32.
I want to send the data locally through MQTT desktop client, What are the prerequisites for it?