MQTT protocol

sagar m

Oct 21, 2021, 8:19:13 AM10/21/21
to MQTT
hi,
I am new to this mqtt protocol and google cloud so for generation of private and public key is having different algorithm so how can i select the algorithms and generate the pair keys
 in my project i am using the RPI CM4

Dougie Lawson

Oct 21, 2021, 8:24:55 AM10/21/21
to mq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sagar,

I'll assume you're using Mosquitto and not some other broker.

Regards, Dougie

--
To learn more about MQTT please visit http://mqtt.org
---

sagar m

Oct 21, 2021, 8:44:14 AM10/21/21
to MQTT
hi Dougie,
thanks for your reply and actually i am using paho mqtt library in RPI so i red about generating the pair keys and bit i am confused

Dougie Lawson

Oct 21, 2021, 10:40:02 AM10/21/21
to mq...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 at 13:44, sagar m <sagar...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi Dougie,
thanks for your reply and actually i am using paho mqtt library in RPI so i red about generating the pair keys and bit i am confused

Sorry, I can't help my crystal ball went offline in the "Great Crystal Ball Disaster of 1989". You're not helping yourself if you don't describe what it is that fails or what it is that you can't fathom.